Friday, September 11, 2009

The Twins Unleashed

Well Pico and Cloudy gave us quite the scare this morning. We are trying to keep them as indoor cats but every now and then they get out. We have gotten into the habit of opening our windows from the top down becasue our screens can fall off easily. I had a window open at the top and somehow the twins were able to jump up, knock the screen off, jump onto a roof and then the most suprising; they jumped off the roof to the ground. I think it is about 15' from the roof to the ground. Ron discovered what had happened when he got up and saw the sreen on the ground. He didn't want to wake me up and have me freak out (which I do when my babies are loose) so he he drove around and around the neighborhood in his jammies! He told Nick not to tell me but I got up and noticed his car was gone and Nick is not the greatest at keeping a secret. So, Ron has been driving around for 45 minutes at the time and I immediately got dressed, went outside and started shaking their box of treats and calling their names. They both popped out of the shrubs and came running to me. Phew. It is when we temporarily loose them that it hits home hard about how much we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment