Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day Two without Mom- Lake Wisotta

Oh Gawd. Where's my mother?


I am so depressed without her! But I will live!!
Hey, I am gonna eat something while I have the chance!

Hey, who are You?
When is my mommy comming home?

Hey, who are you and what are you doing in my house?

I am on hunger strike. I will not eat and I will hold my breath until my Mommy comes home! Hey, just kidding. It ain't so bad! This Ron guy ain't too shabby! If Tuffy likes him, then so do I!

Hey Y'all. Pet sitting this weekend out at a beautiful house in the country near Lake Wisotta for a very cool lady! The yard is amazing. Acres and acres of paths and crickets and birds chirping! Fall at its best! She has a BIG sweet chocolate lab named Haddie and the sweetest little reverse tux cat named Toughy. Toughy likes to sit up around your neck all wrapped around and have you walk around like that! One cool cat! Haddie misses her mom a lot. Last night (first time of pet sit) she didn't want to walk with Ron on the paths. He figured out how to fix this problem this morning. She is use to a leash so he leashed her up and off they went onto the path and walked a bit and then he unleashed her and she was just great. Toughy (or maybe Tuffy) gets put in the fenced in garden twice a day to enjoy the sunshine and then put in before we leave. Above are some pics we snapped. This cool lady has some cool pets for sure. You can always tell when pets are spoiled because they are so smart and so sensitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment