Sunday, August 21, 2011

RazzMaTazz

































OK...this has to be one of my all time favorite cats besides Cloudy, Peeko, Slick and Shadow. This is Taz. He is not only a beautiful looking cat but he has the most loving nature. Pet sitting for him is a pleasure. I think he thinks he is a dog! He loves to play on the stairway and sometimes forgets himself and does summersaults down the steps because he is so excited. He will follow me wherever I go and just keep plopping down at my feet begging for some love and scratching. He is so much fun that I hate to leave him. He stares at me out the door when I leave and it makes me want to go back in and love him some more. I have to remind myself that cats sleep a lot so he won't be lonely all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment