Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just As I Suspected

Ron is getting attached to his current charge. He is only supposed to go to see them three times a day and he is going five times a day. He has earned their friendship and they really look forward to seeing him. He worries about them like our own brood. It is very sweet. I have always told Ron that he has the heart of St. Francis. I am preparing gift bags to leave for our clients upon their return. They have three daughters and the last time we watched their two cats and dog, we left some little treats for the pets for them to give them. They seemed to love that so this time, I am leaving the same but also leaving some little treats for the three girls. I hope they all enjoy the extra touch.

In other news, I updated our About Us page on our website. www.cvhousepets.com. One of our friends mentioned that people might want to see some faces behind the biz. Well, I am sure I went overboard because when I pulled out the old photo album with all the pics of all our various pets through the years, it was all so sentimental to me. Trust me, I could have gone back further, but stopped myself. I was amazed at how many pets we had loved and lost and loved and are still with us! What an inventory moment. I hope all that look at it, enjoy it as we have enjoyed all of our adoptees and living mates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment